Aisha’s Asymmetrical Purple Earrings
I don’t just make jewelry; I love it. Long before I bought a strand of beads and picked up a pair of pliers, I marveled at jewelry collections: small personal ones to astonishing museum collections. And because of that, I always try to keep that joy and fascination at the center of my work. I made these for me and you: bright, asymmetrical, mismatched, perfect.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75- 3.5 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .5 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycles vinyl, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: purple, black, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
- Model pictured in red version for size reference
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!