Blue Swirl African Bracelets
Lots of swirls on the go! This bracelet series makes good use of unusual shapes and unlikely color combinations. Constructed with frosted lapis, recycled glass from Ghana and Ethiopian brass rings, these bracelets are sure to make a scene!
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- Total length: 6.25- 7 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Beads/stones/composition: lapis, jasper, rose quartz, recycled glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: royal blue, powder pink, white, navy, brown, metallic brass
- Priced and sold individually
- In most cases, bracelets can be custom-sized. Leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!