Sodalite, Aventurine, and Serpentine Dangle Earrings
These dramatic earrings feature custom cut stones in a style known as intarsia. Intarsia uses several stones cut and fit together to create interesting patterns; it is similar to inlay work. This intarsia, created with sodalite, aventurine , and serpentine, is complemented with handmade, Ghanaian recycled glass. Striking and elegant, these earrings are sure to liven up any outfit!
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Total Weight: .52 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: sodalite, aventurine, serpentine, recycled glass, brass
- Color: lemon yellow, navy blue, sage green, metallic brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom bracelets or necklace to go with? Feel free to contact us through the contact form or to email directly: email@example.com. We welcome custom orders and special requests.