Black and Cranberry Cluster African Beaded Bracelet (Holiday 2020 Edition)
A study in black and white, this cluster bracelet is constructed with handmade recycled glass beads from Ghana, java glass from Indonesia, and wood. This classic color combination brings a little jazz to a familiar favorite.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, java glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: black, cranberry, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!