Holiday Bracelet: 05/Arboretum
This bracelet feels like a walk around your local arboretum— a museum for trees. Awash in greens and browns, this mixed media bracelet is constructed with an array of handmade beads: recycled glass beads from Ghana, Batik bone from Kenya, and Indian lampwork beads. This is a statement piece that is significant without being heavy.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 7- 7.75 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, bone, colored jade, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, India, US
- Colors: green, orange, rust, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout. Resized bracelet take additional time to ship.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!