Immediately these bring to mind the pattern of a Gee’s Bend Quilt. The dark chocolate and vanilla cream batik beads centering this design are Kenyan in origin. Designed to be a bold neutral, these are meant to stand out!
This earring is available in a single quilt (shorter) and double quilt (longer) design.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: Single Quilt/2.25 inches & Double Quilt/3.5 inches
- Width at widest: .75 inches approx.
- Total Weight: . Single Quit/.35 oz. & Double Quilt/8 oz.
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Kenya, US
- Colors: dark brown and cream
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!