Star Gazer Earrings
Hexagon-shaped, Kenyan, batik, bone beads are emblazoned with creamy stars and immediately I want to lay out and look into the night sky. Recycled glass bead form a wine-colored halo so instead of looking at the stars can you feel like one. These are petite and stunning.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2 inches
- Width at widest: .7inches
- Total Combined Weight: .39 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, bone turquoise, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: pale garnet, ebony, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!