Black and Green Saber Earrings
In New York, we wear black. These earrings are yet another ode to my hometown, New York. Dressed up just in time for any holiday gathering with a rich emerald green halo. Named sabers because they cut through preconceived notions and get to the real.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.25 inches
- Width at widest: .2 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .27 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: black, emerald, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!