RBG Vinyl Dangle Earrings
Part of the Aisha Likes Fall Festival season, these R(ed) G(reen) and B(lack) earrings are an ode to both the season and the Pan African Flag. The color way was very popular in the late 90s and early 00s and I brought it back with a sophisticated flare.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.6 inches
- Width at widest: .2 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .25 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycles vinyl, recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: lipstick red, black, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!