Faceted Sodalite and Suede Necklace with Ghanaian Filigree Pendant
This necklaces features deep navy blue sodalite positioned against rustic brown suede. At the center, a handcrafted brass Ghanaian Faceted Sodalite and Suede Necklace with Ghanaian filigree pendant with lapis and tiger's eye dangles. Sedate colors allow this stunning piece to meet you at work and take you through after hours with a friend.
Necklace Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 24- 30 inches (adjustable)
- Pendant size: 2.75 x 1.5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass lobster claw
- Beads/stones/composition: sodalite, lapis, tiger's eye, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, USA
- Colors: navy, white, dark brown, metallic brass
- When to wear: Evening, After hours, Special Occasions
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!