Cowrie and Black African Beaded Bracelet
How do you wear neutrals that have a lot to say? This bracelet. A mixed media creation, it brings cowrie shells, Ghanaian recycled glass and vinyl to the show. While handily working with every color palette, it makes a statement.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.5- 9 inches (adjustable)
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: shells, recycled glass, vin, agate, tabular brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: black, cream, white, grey, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!