Black and Blue Wound Bracelet
This bracelet brings to mind winter berries under dark forest brush. Constructed with Ghanaian recycled glass, Ashanti wound beads and black agate, this bracelet it’s easy to wear I’m likely to bring a pop of color to any ensemble.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- Total length: 6.75; 7.5 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, recycled glass, wood, tabular brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: black, blood red, tan, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours