Aisha Likes It OOAK Holiday Earrings
Sometimes you just want to make something beautiful for no reason at all. These earrings are made with a collection of unique and interesting beads. The yellow and green striped beads are melon beads from the 19th century, traded in Ghana (and other African countries). The blue leaves are Cloisonné beads, an enamel fire metal bead made popular in 13th century China. Finished with Ghanaian recycled glass and recycled and all dangling from Nigerian brass beads, this of of a kind earrings are definitively Aisha Likes It.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.5 inches
- Width at widest: .7 inches
- Total Weight: .49oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Venice, Ghana, Nigeria, China, US
- Colors: white, classic yellow, royal blue, azure blue, hunter green, metallic brass
- One of a Kind
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!