African Multicolor and Black Stacker Bracelet
These colorful bracelets are constructed with black agate and Ghanaian “Christmas beads” also known as "Love Beads" from Ghana. These vintage beads are bright and colorful and manufactured in the former Czechoslovakia for use in Africa. Petite in size, these bracelets are their own celebration!
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.5
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, agate, vinyl, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, tangerine, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Sold individually
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Please let note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!