Cotton Candy #1: Charoite Mambele Earrings
Named for the curved sword made by the Mangbetu, a Central Sundanic ethnic group known for their art and music. The juxtaposition jumps out: what is the cost of great art? Beneath the scythes you will find bright and soft lavender charoite. Believed to open the heart and stimulate unconditional love, these earrings sparkle in the sunlight.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Total Combined Weight: .5oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: charoite, brass
- Bead Origins: US
- Colors: lavender, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!