The Grapes: Purple Tagua Triangle Earrings with African Brass and Recycled Glass
This fun and funky earrings are constructed with tagua from Columbia. Sometimes referred to as vegetable ivory, tagua is a s seed that is hand-cut and colored with vegetable dye. Bright violet triangles are adorned with jewel-toned Ghanaian recycled glass beads. These earrings are definitely conversation starters!
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Total Weight: .31 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: tagua, recycled glass, , brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Columbia,
- Colors: purple, indigo, tangerine, teal, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!