Aisha’s Red Asymmetrical Earrings
I don’t just make jewelry; I love it. Long before I bought a strand of beads and picked up a pair of pliers, I marveled at jewelry collections: small personal ones to astonishing museum collections. And because of that, I always try to keep that joy and fascination at the center of my work. I made these for me: bright red, asymmetrical, mismatched, perfect.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75- 3.5 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .5 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycles vinyl, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: lipstick red, black, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!