Green and Yellow Vintage African Wedding Bead Earrings
Constructed with vintage beads from Mali, these beads were once part of wedding adornments for brides. Beyond they tear drop shapes and bright colors, modern day folks, can wear the memory on their person.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.5 inches
- Width at widest: .3 inches
- Total Weight: .3 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Mali, US
- Colors: kelly green, forest green, banana yellow, canary yellow, metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on this site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you! !