African Mask Purple and Teal Necklace
Masks have been an important part of subsaharan African cultures for millennia. The mask in this necklace is for adornment purposes and looks most like masks from the Dan people of Liberia. Strung on purple leather with powder beads from Ghana and faceted brass from Kenya, this piece is sure to be a conversation starter.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 26” inches
- Pendant: 3 x 2”
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass lobster clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, wood, leather, batik bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya
- Colors: purple, teal, tan, chocolate, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!
Total length: 26 inches
Clasp Style/Metal: brass lobster clasp
Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, wood, batik bone, brass, leather
Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
Colors: dark purple, cognac, chocolate brown, dark brown, cream, metallic brass