Forest Berry African Bracelets
This bracelet makes me think of foraging for fresh berries in the park! Constructed with Ghanaian recycled glass, Ethiopian ring beads and polished agate, this bracelet is easy to wear and likely to bring a pop of color to any ensemble.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- One of a kind set
- Total length: 6.75- 7.5 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, recycled glass, wood, tabular brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: black, blood red, cream, metallic brass
- Priced and sold individually
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Please leave a note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!