Black and White Bracelet
Inspired by my love of New York black and white cookies these bracelets are constructed with hand-cut bleached and dyed bone from Kenya and Ghanaian brass. Designed to be worn solo or in a stack, these classic colors complement any ensemble.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.5 inches (multiple sizes)
- Style: bungee stretch
- Bead/stone/ composition: bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Kenya, Ghana, USA
- Colors: black, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
- Sold separately
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!