Dark Rocks Bracelets
Welcome to a limited edition "Rocks" bracelet. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It designs given an update for this collection! In the middle of an African-inspired bracelet, strung with Ghanaian powder glass beads, there is just a little bit of rock and roll: carved coral or black, rough cut, tourmaline. Coral is believed to encourage wisdom and black tourmaline, grounding and protection. They work together, alone, or paired with any bracelet in this collection.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.5 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, colored coral, tourmaline, brass
- Bead Origins: Kenya, Ghana, US
- Colors: lipstick red, black slate, white, metallic brass
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout. Resized bracelet take additional time to ship.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!