Black Tagua Hoop Earrings with Citrine and Yellow and Red African Accents
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 3.25 inches
- Width at widest: 1.25 inches
- Total Weight: .35 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: tagua, brass, recycled glass, citrine, coconut shell
- Bead Origins: Peru, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana
- Colors: black, canary yellow, ruby red, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!