Blue and White African Trade Bead Necklace with Colored Jade
A Geometric delight, this necklace makes use of one the most iconic hand painted, blue and white, Ghanaian, krobo beads. Paired with striking tile shaped beads and traditional gemstones, this necklace is ready to be your fave!
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 21 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: Hypoallergenic brass clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, recycled vinyl, colored jade, brass
- Bead Origins: Ethiopia, Ghana, USA
- Colors: royal blue, lapis blue, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening, After hours, Special Occasions
Want custom bracelets or earrings to go with? Just email us at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!