Blue and White Mali Wedding Bead Drop Earrings
Mali wedding beads are some of earliest bohemian beads traded in east Africa. They were much often traded with the Fulani people and became a part of traditional wedding dress. In a previous life, these colorful beads were well used and handled. You may find variances in these earrings such as tiny scratches and dings.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.8 inches
- Width at widest: 1.25 inch
- Total Weight: .45 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Mali, US
- Colors: marine blue, navy blue, sky blue, white, opalite, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!