Bright Blue Cloisonné Earrings
I fell in love the moment I saw these bright blue Cloisonné beads. Cloisonné is an artform hailing from the Byzantine empire that sees vitreous enamel applied to jewelry or small metal objects. Often, as in this case, patterns have strong geometric designs. These earrings while small and lightweight, over deliver on style and color.
- Total length: 1.75 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inch
- Total weight: .13 oz
- Hook metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, brass, wood, bone
- Bead origins: Italy, USA
- Colors: royal blue, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!