Citrine Bracelet with Tagua and Quartz
Bold, yet comfortable. This bracelet is designed to make a statement while being easy to wear. Constructed with natural materials sourced from the African diaspora, it is sure to be a conversation starter.
Bracket Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length:6.75- 7.5inches
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: citrine, quartz, tagua, agate, recycled glass, bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: goldenrod, banana yellow, translucent clear, cream, metallic brass
- earrings sold separately
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!