Purple Structural Tagua Necklace with Jasper and Recycled Vinyl
This statement necklace in classic colors is a conversation starter. Hand-cut and colored tagua serves as the centerpiece for this necklace. Tagua, sometimes referred to as vegetable ivory, is a seed sustainably harvested in South. Finished with Nigerian recycled vinyl and swirly grey jasper, this necklace is a standout.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 24” inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass toggle
- Beads/stones/composition: tagua, recycled vinyl, jasper, brass
- Bead Origins: Columbia, Nigeria, USA
- Colors: purple, grey, black ,cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!