Purple Tagua and Grey Jasper Statement Necklace
Fun, funky and cool this necklace is constructed with tagua from Columbia. Sometimes referred to as vegetable ivory, tagua it is a seed that is hand-cut and colored with vegetable dye. Paired with black recycled vinyl and dotted a few Nigerian brass rings this necklace brings the African Diaspora together in one piece.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 22” inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass toggle
- Beads/stones/composition: tagua, vinyl, scenic jasper, brass
- Bead Origins: Columbia, Nigeria, USA
- Colors: purple, grey, cream, black , metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
- Model's necklace is a different version of the same necklace
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!