Sugar Cake: Coral and Pearl Earrings
Fossilized coral is interesting natural stone that begins as coral and over time is replaced by agate. These are an earthy bronze and orange coral color. Available in two styles. for the folks who like a little dangle and the ones who don't.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches with pearl/ 2 inches without pearl
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Total Combined Weight: .5oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: fossil coral, brass, freshwater pearls
- Bead Origins: US
- Colors: cream, rust, coral orange, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!