Green and Black African Trade Bead, Bone, and Tagua, Chunky Bracelet
- Circumference: 7.5" inches* (customizable)
- Charm: none
- Bead/Stone size range: 12- 22mm
- Style: chunky, elasticized paracord
- Bead Origins:Ghana, USA
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, bone, ashanti brass, tagua, agate
- Colors: kelly green, lime, black, yellow, beige, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: All Day, depending on ensemble
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!
*Bracelets are designed to fit wrists 7"- 8.25", but can customized to any length. Listing specifies the length of each particular bracelet. If these sizes are either too big or too small, please specify what size you would like when ordering. Requests for bracelets over 9.5" may incur an additional fee.