Mud & Mettle Duo
We're reprising the Mud & Mettle style for the 2022 Holiday season with this sleek brass bar bracelet. They are inspired by Bògòlanfini or bogolan textiles made in Mali. More colloquially referred to as mudcloth, the distinctive patterns in these fabrics are traditionally made with dyed fermented mud, hence the name mudcloth. To translate this effect onto metal, each piece has geometrical designs hand-stamped in repeating patterns. Bracelets are finished with recycled glass beads from Ghana. Like each piece of mudcloth, each bracelet is one of a kind. Looking for a complementary pair of earrings? Check out the Mud & Mettle Garnet Drops.
- Fit: 6.25- 7.25; 7.5- 8.5
- Width at widest: .4 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition: brass, recycled glass, wood
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US, Kenya
- Colors: black or lime, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours.
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout. Resized bracelet take additional time to ship.
- Model stack: Mud & Mettle Duo and Trilogy Bracelets.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!