Ms. Angelou's Many Roads Traveled Bracelet
This limited edition, unisex bracelet is named for Maya Angelou and represents the many roads she traveled: artist, performer, author, legend. Bold, yet comfortable, this bracelet is like two in one and is designed to make a statement while being easy to wear. Constructed with natural materials sourced from the African diaspora, it loops around the wrist twice. It allows for lots of styling and choice without the hassle of a clasp!
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 15 inches * (bracelet can be custom sized)
- Designed to fit: 6.5- 7.25 inch wrist
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: jasper, agate, coconut wood, garnet, lapis, wood, batik, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, US
- Colors: forest green, kelly green, lime green, yellow, burgundy, brown, tan, cream, translucent clear, metallic brass
This bag collection pays homage to trailblazing Black literary giants and celebrates Black History Month. In an ode to “the phenomenal woman”, this tote bag stands out among the rest. So carry it boldly and stylishly. 10% of the sale of each bag is being donated to The United Negro College Fund.
- Measures 17 in. tall x 20 in. wide x 5 in. deep
- Hunter Green Cotton Duck Canvas
- Black Leather
- Rolled leather handles measure 18 in. long
- Heat transferred image onto leather
- Hand painted
- Recessed zipper closure
- Interior pocket
- Made in the USA