Wine by the Sea Necklace
This mixed media piece feels like an evening by the sea. Filled with sea water and sand colored magnesite, gorgeous Russian Amazonite, Greek ceramic, and Kenya batik beads, the faceted, burgundy, hand cut tagua at the center serves as the veritable glass of wine at the end of the day. One of a kind, this piece looks great winter sweater as pictured or would complement the simplest tee.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 21.5 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: amazonite, tagua, ceramic, brass, magnesite, bone
- Bead Origins: Ecuador, Kenya, US
- Colors: burgundy, turquoise, brown, cream, coral, teal, turquoise, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!