Purple Tagua Crane Drop Earrings
Reminiscent of Origami paper cranes are made with Ghanaian recycled glass and South American hand-cut and colored tagua scythes. These structural earrings are sure to be a conversation starter!
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: 1.25 inches
- Total Weight: .35 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: tagua, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Columbia
- Colors: purple, plum, translucent, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!