Purple Tagua and Recycled Vinyl Statement Necklace (Sisters Art Guild Auction)
Fun, funky and cool this necklace is constructed with tagua from Columbia. Sometimes referred to as vegetable ivory, tagua it is a seed that is hand-cut and colored with vegetable dye. Paired with black recycled vinyl and dotted a few Nigerian brass rings this necklace brings the African Diaspora together in one piece.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 22” inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass toggle
- Beads/stones/composition: tagua, vinyl, colored jade, brass
- Bead Origins: Columbia, Nigeria, USA
- Colors: purple, lavender, lilac, black , metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!