Multicolored Stacked Earrings with African Beads
These casual, multi-colored, drop earrings are stacked with an array of Ashanti recycled glass beads from Ghana. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It styles and now they there here again to brighten up her day!
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .65 inches
- Total Weight: .63 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic metallic brass *
- Bead/stone/ composition: sand, recycled glass, hypoallergenic brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, USA
- Colors: multi-colored with green, cadet blue, papaya, indigo, yellow, brown, white, cream
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!