Eruptions: No 8, Variant 3. African Beaded Bracelet
Unexpected jewelry in unexpected times. This African beaded bracelet is the first in a new series for 2021. Each is made, in part, from “bead soup,” random collections of beads from previous planned projects and features a distinct eruption of some sort— something unexpected, unplanned, beautiful.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 6.75- 7.25 inch wrists
- Width at widest: .75 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, jasper, clay, recycled glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: purple, lavender, brown, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Can be made to size. Leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!