Balancing Act II Earrings: Swirl
Inspired by the balancing act so many of us manage, these structural statement earrings are a testament to the precarious nature of life. Constructed with Japanese seed beads, each earring is counterbalanced with a variety African beads: Nigerian brass rings, Ghanaian recycled glass, and Kenyan batik beads. These earrings are substantial without being heavy or oversized.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: 1.5 inches
- Total Weight: .15 oz (an American quarter is .2 oz)
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, recycled glass, brass, bone
- Bead origin: Japan, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, US
- Colors: pumpkin, brown, cream, metallic brass.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!