Baldwin's Black Pearl Bracelet
This limited edition, unisex bracelet is named for James Baldwin. There is and will never be another like him. His writing pierces the soul and while he demanded racial justice to the wider world, he wrote Black stories for Black people. Known to wear a single black pearl over his tie, this bracelet is constructed for an author who always wrote outside the lines. Constructed with classic materials, it is designed to sit just below the wrist.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches* (bracelet can be custom sized)
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, freshwater pearl, lapis, brass rings
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Nigeria, US
- Colors: black, dark grey, royal blue, metallic brass
- Ships in 5-7 days