Black and White Kazuri and Brass Dangle Earrings
More asymmetrical goodness here! These earrings feature handcrafted, ceramic Kazuri beads. Created in Narobi, exclusively by women, no two beads are the same. Complementing these black and white stripes beads are yellow rings filled with tiny, faceted brass and recycled glass beads. These one of a kind earrings are to dance about the face.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 3 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Total Weight: .46 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: ceramic, recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Kenya, Ghana, US
- Colors: yellow, black, grey, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!