Black Bubbles: Lava Stone and African Brass Drop Earrings
What if you blew bubbles out of a wand and ended up with clusters of beads? That idea was the inspiration for this small earring series available in different colors and materials. Constructed with black and white batik beads, red bamboo seed beads, and Ashanti Brass tubes, this earrings are design to be bring a gentle sway of color around the face.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .2 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .44 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: bamboo coral, bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: black, cream, red, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!