Black Love #9: Jazz Set
This bracelet for the person sitting in the back corner of a jazz bar just taking in the sounds. Constructed with black agate, brass, and carved horn, it is available in larger sizes with bigger wrists in mind. Sleek and understated, this set has a minimalist design. Get the pair, wear them solo or stack them with the other bracelets in this collection.
A portion of all proceeds from the BLACK LOVE Collection and any tips received, will be donated directly to the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter . We see BLACK LOVE as essential to our survival and what better way to encourage that than keeping more folks alive, happy, and healthy! Get something good; give something good!
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- Total length: 7.5- 8.5 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, onyx, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: black, white, metallic brass
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout. Resized bracelet take additional time to ship.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!