Blue Abundance African Beaded Bracelet
This popular Aisha Likes It style gets a blue makeover! Abundance gone blue, this cluster bracelet is constructed with artisan hand-painted, recycled glass beads from Ghana, java glass from Indonesia, and wood. All about texture, this statement piece is easy to wear.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, java glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: royal blue, sky blue, navy, goldenrod, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Ships 5 days after purchase
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!