Blue Menagerie African Mask Necklace
Masks have been an important part of sub-Saharan African cultures for millennia. The mask in this necklace is for adornment purposes and looks most like masks from the Dan people of Liberia. A menagerie collection of cool turquoise, recycled glass, batik bone, and more, this one-of-a-kind piece is sure to be a conversation starter.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 22- 24 inches, adjustable
- Pendant: 2.25 x 1.25”
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass lobster clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: turquoise, recycled glass, mother of pearl, banded agate, wood, batik bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya
- Colors: turquoise, teal, aquamarine, powder blue, chocolate, cream, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!