Blue Sodalite and African Beaded Necklace
This necklace is a celebration of blue and white. Constructed with faceted sodalite, this asymmetrical necklace brings African recycled glass and recycled vinyl to the party. Designed to wear to work or to party, this versatile piece is to become a wardrobe staple.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 22 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: brass
- Beads/stones/composition: sodalite, recycled glass, recycled vinyl, batik beads, glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, US
- Colors: navy blue, royal blue, chocolate, cream, pale blue, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!