Bubbling Up and Down: Rose Quartz and African Bead Earrings
What if you blew bubbles out of a wand and ended up with clusters of beads? That idea was the inspiration for this small earring series available in different colors and materials. These earrings are constructed with lots of irregular rose quartz ovals bubbling over and under tiny cream, brown, and pink krobo beads at the end of carved Ghanaian brass. These earrings drop and sway and easily go from day to night.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .2 inches
- Total Combined Weight: .71 oz
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: rose quartz, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: pale pink, cream, brown, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!