Carnelian and Orange Antique Multi-strand Bracelet
This one of a kind multi-strand bracelet is made with carnelian, striped java glass and citrus striped Venetian "watermelon" beads. Watermelon beads were made in the 19th century and traded in Ghana (and other African countries). It's like have history and decadence on your wrist. In a previous life, these beautiful beads were well used and handled. You may find variances in the bracelet beads such as tiny scratches and dings.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if this bracelet is the one you need in your life.
- Total length: 7- 8.5 inches (adjustable)
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Charm: butterscotch chalcedony
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, chalcedony, brass
- Bead Origins: Venice, Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: orange, yellow, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hour
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!