Carved Quilt Earrings
How could you make a quilt last forever: carved it. Another quilt study, the repeating pattern in the focal bead is reminiscent of a Gee’s Bend Quilt. The teak colored batik beads are adorned with red bamboo coral and cowrie shells. Designed to be a bold neutral, these are meant to stand out!
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 3.5 inches
- Width at widest: .75 inches approx.
- Total Weight: .8 oz.
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: bone, bamboo coral, brass, shell
- Bead Origins: US, Indonesian
- Colors: teakwood, bright red, cream
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!