Citrine Rocks Bracelet
Welcome to a limited edition version of "Rocks": Citrine Rocks so named for the tawny yellow citrine at its center. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It designs given an update! In the middle of an African-inspired bracelet, strung with lightweight wood beads, there is just a little bit of rock and roll! Believed to promote positivity and optimism g, this feels like a bracelet for our times.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .25”
- Style: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: jasper, recycled glass, and brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana , US
- Colors: deep yellow and black
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!